FF7 - Jenova FF7 - Jenova

Nice work

Pretty similar to the original, but that makes it all th better for me: this isn't a track that can be easily fiddled around with.

As for Heresaspoon, if he even knew the first thing about musical composition, he would be able to tell that a hell of a lot more than simple MIDI modification is at work here.

MIDI stands for Musical Instrument Digital Interface, which uses your computer's inbuilt soundcard to generate the sounds. Unless you are using actual audio loops or playing music in using an instrument (besides a keyboard hooked up to your computer) it will likely be MIDI at play anyway. What has been suggested is that you opened a MIDI file, twiddled a few settings, and re-exported it as audio. This is NOT the case. Good job dude on this anyway, the loop didn't get grating, which is always a plus.

FF9 - Kuja's theme FF9 - Kuja's theme

Almost perfect copy

obviously it's incredibly difficult to add your own twist to a piece of music that only uses a piano, so I couldn't care less if it sounds nigh identical to the original. Why did such a girly villain have such evil theme music? Am I the only one who thought Kuja may have been female? Seriously, those of you who can replay this game, check him out in the FMV after you fight Beatrix on disc 1 and tell me he's not. Anyway I digest...

Top marks for recreating Evil effectively.

Auron59 responds:

Yeah, I agree with what you think...

FF9 - Jesters of the moon FF9 - Jesters of the moon

Unusual choice

It's really difficult to find some of the more esoteric songs sometimes, just like this. Like a lot of people, I think this this is such a catchy tune, and is underheard. Good job in picking something that isn't heard often.

S&K-Boss Battle (Rain Mix) S&K-Boss Battle (Rain Mix)

By far the most accurate

This sounds so close to the original it is uncanny: almost sounds like a direct rip. I'm not saying it is, but it's that good ;). See what you think of mine.

ParagonX9 - Polar 240 ParagonX9 - Polar 240

Hmm, cool

Sounds like an arctic remix of the Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Boss music. Awesome all the same.

SQ in G min - I. Largo v.2.0 SQ in G min - I. Largo v.2.0

This was Math-music!?

I'm impressed; I just don't have the inclination to do this kind of music (A-levels put me off it foreverever). It sounds a bit like 50's B-movie suspense, but richer. This could work in an art-house film really well.

WinTang responds:

Since art-house = hardcore, I am very pleased with that remark!

Og tel - remastered '06 (1:49) Og tel - remastered '06 (1:49)

I'm definitely liking the sound of this!

It appears WinTang has introduced me to a new genre I like. This is truly awesome; the whole piece is so full of energy I feel overloaded listening to it. It is also rare to find non-lyrical vocals on NG, so that was a nice touch.

Fifened.

WinTang responds:

Hehe... thanks for the nice review :)

_-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_ _-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_

Superb

I'm sure there's nothing I can add to the 52 reviews proir to this one, except a 5. W00t!

MaestroRage responds:

w0000T cakes!!!

Thanks Grumble, for the review and vote ^^.

_-={The Epic Christmas!}=-_ _-={The Epic Christmas!}=-_

Glad I don't believe in Santa

If I did I would never want him to come after hearing this! I'd be too scared of what he'd do to me ;_;.

It took me this long to realise who you became, I'm so dense! Good to see your quality works re-emerging here.

MaestroRage responds:

Silly Grumbleduke, if you stopped grumbling all the time, you'd have your eyes more open :D.

i joke I jest I jibe, i'm glad you reviewed, it's good to hear from an old friend. Thank you for the review, truth be told I've been listening to your tracks, but havn't left reviews as of late, so i'll fix that tonight.

-SOES-Amber's madness -SOES-Amber's madness

Nice.

Gone a bit towards the oriental for this character, yes? I actually think this piece goes together really well, even if the legato/swell is a little overdone on the larger chords. Well done!

Deflektor responds:

All of these characters goes oriental or asian, you know. But, glad you liked it though!